The Personal Ministries Department seeks to strengthen the ministry and outreach of Christian Record Services.
The purpose of the Personal Ministries Department is to create and develop ministries that will connect blind people with church congregations and to provide resources which churches can use to minister to the blind and visually impaired. This is done by:
- Enhancing the spiritual aspect of our camp program by supporting camp pastors and providing them with resources to strengthen their ministry at camp.
- Developing the Missionaries Of the Blind program which recruits dedicated lay people from local Adventist churches who are willing to contact the blind who receive our services.
- Strengthening the evangelistic ministry of CRSB by partnering with conferences and churches in reaching the blind.
- Enhancing the CRSB Bible School by building personal relationships with our Bible students and connecting them to local Adventist churches.
- Assisting our representatives by providing resources and ideas to strengthen their local ministry.